none
Query About Certification 70-461(SQl related) & 70-480(HTML5 and CSS3 related) RRS feed

• Question

• Hi All,

This is regarding following certifications which i was planning to take in coming future: 

1. 70-461 : Querying Microsoft SQL server 2012

2. 70-480 : Programming in HTLM5 with Javascript and CSS3

I just want to ask is there any minimum percentage of marks we have to score to get certified or it's just like that score will indicate your knowledge though you will be certified in all cases.

I hope i am able to explain my question.

Thanks,

Rohan

• Edited by Jb9952 Wednesday, February 25, 2015 2:26 PM
    Wednesday, February 25, 2015 2:25 PM

Answers

• Hi,

The pass score is 700 points from the 1000. When you have less then 700 points you will fail the exam.

This is Microsoft policy and is applicable for every Microsoft exam.

Regards,

Reshma

Please Vote as Helpful if an answer is helpful and/or Please mark Proposed as Answer or Mark As Answer when question is answered

Wednesday, February 25, 2015 8:02 PM

All replies

• Hi,

The pass score is 700 points from the 1000. When you have less then 700 points you will fail the exam.

This is Microsoft policy and is applicable for every Microsoft exam.

Regards,

Reshma

Please Vote as Helpful if an answer is helpful and/or Please mark Proposed as Answer or Mark As Answer when question is answered

Wednesday, February 25, 2015 8:02 PM
  • You will only get certified if you achieve the passing score of 700/1000. But regardless of whether you pass or not, you will get an exam score report that shows the number of points that you got, and it also lists the various areas of knowledge that are covered by the exam along with an indication of how "weak" or "strong" you are on each of these areas.

Friday, February 27, 2015 6:40 AM