some HOTMAIL emails not received by Outlook 2007

• Running W10 64bit on desktop PC, current with Windows Updates.  Running hotmail and also MS Outlook 2007.  Using Time Warner (Spectrum) as my ISP.  Connection to PC via Ethernet.  I've run hotmail and the Time Warner ISP for email for many years.

If I create a little test email in hotmail and send it to my outlook 2007 email, it gets there right away.

But I have at least 2 different emails that I received in my hotmail from others (like an Academy shipping notice) that I have both "replied to" or forwarded to my outlook 2007 email that never reach my outlook 2007 email.  I can see them in my hotmail "sent" folder.  If I cc to my wife's hotmail she gets them just fine.  If my wife forwards the email from her hotmail to my outlook 2007 Time Warner it also never gets here.

I have tried Chrome, Firefox, and Edge with same result.  I have cleared cache and also rebooted - no help.

I called Time Warner support and they claim (based on me being able to send test emails from my hotmail to my Time Warner webmail OK) that the problem is not Time Warner.

Anyone have a good clue what is going on here?  This has been going on for at least 2 days.  The symptom is that only certain emails that I try to send from my hotmail (and also send from my wife's hotmail) to my Time Warner email are going missing.

Because these emails sent from the 2 different hotmails also do not reach my Time Warner web mail, it appears that my outlook 2007 desktop client can't be part of the problem. 

Wednesday, March 01, 2017 4:06 PM