Demo or examples RRS feed

• Question

• Hello all,

Does anybody know if there is somewhere a demo of examples (screenshots) from the possibilities of reporting based on ads or audience?

At this moment I'm using Google Adwords with Google Analytics. Maybe anyone can tell me in which way this is similar (or not).

Thanks in advance,

Marco.

Sunday, April 22, 2007 9:15 PM

All replies

• Hi,

On adCenter you have a report tabs, where you can create reports about campaigns, ads performance, budget, KW...

https://help.live.com/help.aspx?project=adcenter_keywords_LIVE_int&market=en-gb&querytype=keyword&query=&tmt=TopFrame&domain=adcenter.microsoft.com&format=b1

on this link, you have a lot of explanation about reports. Search for reports and you will be directed on the right page.

If you have more questions, you can call the support of adcenter. They give very good informations

bye

pierre

Tuesday, April 24, 2007 6:42 PM
  • Hello Pierre,

First of all, thanks for your reply.

I already read this information, but I'm looking for some kind of demo or just a few screenshots, to compare it.

Thanks in advance,

Marco.

Wednesday, April 25, 2007 11:36 AM
  • Hi,

I mean there are no demo for the reports tabs.

Few demos are available one the help site from adcenter but not for demos

If you need help by creating a report, call the support. They will help you: The best support is about the campaign. I would in your case create a report with the option day, so that you can see the evolution of your campaign.

bye.

pierre

Wednesday, April 25, 2007 5:57 PM