none
A solution RRS feed

• Question

• Me and my family have been terrorized by someone hacking my computers my children's gaming systems my ps3 accounts and every aspect of our networking endeavors. He or she is a software programmer or a something of that nature tried to contact law enforcement  but he or she knows how to get around my computer skills and just cant compete with this as..... sorry for the angry temper but this has been going on for a long time and would really be grateful if someone from your tech community could advise me on tracking or and find this person because he or she is doing this for just kicks or something but is abusing his skills by making my family suffer for his amusement and really making the tech community look bad he goes on tech forums and ask questions for people like you guys that help him to do this to people without you knowing his deviant behavior if there is any one could tell me who what or where about what to do PLEASE.ps he also is able to see my emails.God bless

Friday, September 29, 2017 3:48 PM

All replies

• This is a forum for discussing SharePoint Server. You may want to ask on a consumer forum at answers.microsoft.com.

Trevor Seward

Office Servers and Services MVP

Author, Deploying SharePoint 2016

This post is my own opinion and does not necessarily reflect the opinion or view of Microsoft, its employees, or other MVPs.

Friday, September 29, 2017 8:15 PM