CRM 2011 - New Entity-Type "Task" is not synchronized to Outlook RRS feed

• Question

• Hallo an alle,

Ich habe ein paar neue Entitäten vom Typ " Aktivität " erstellt,  aber schaffe es nicht sie auf Outlookzu synchronisieren.

Kann mir jemand einen Tipp geben?

Vielen Dank im Voraus

Alessandro

Hello to all,

I created some new entities type "TASK", but not synchronize to Outlook.

Can anyone give me a hint?

thanks in advance

Alessandro

Friday, May 24, 2013 11:59 AM

Answers

• Hi Alessandro,

Do you mean that a custom activity is not being synced to Outlook Tasks? Unfortunately custom activities are not synced to outlook tasks - only Tasks, Phone calls and Faxes are.

Or, do yo mean that a custom activity is not available offline in Outlook? In which case, you need to make sure you check 'Offline facility for Microsoft Outlook' in the entity configuration.

hth

Scott Durow
    Read my blog: www.develop1.net/public     Follow Me on Twitter
    If this post answers your question, please click "Mark As Answer" on the post and "Mark as Helpful"

Friday, May 24, 2013 12:48 PM
    Answerer

All replies

• Hi Alessandro,

Do you mean that a custom activity is not being synced to Outlook Tasks? Unfortunately custom activities are not synced to outlook tasks - only Tasks, Phone calls and Faxes are.

Or, do yo mean that a custom activity is not available offline in Outlook? In which case, you need to make sure you check 'Offline facility for Microsoft Outlook' in the entity configuration.

hth

Scott Durow
    If this post answers your question, please click "Mark As Answer" on the post and "Mark as Helpful"

Friday, May 24, 2013 12:48 PM
    Answerer
  • YES I meant  that a custom activity is not being synced to Outlook Tasks, there is really no solution?
    Friday, May 24, 2013 1:13 PM
  • You could perhaps use the built in 'Task' activity with a 'type' attribute on it?

Scott Durow

Friday, May 24, 2013 1:18 PM
    Answerer
  • It is probably the only solution, but my tasks have several custom fields. Thanks anyway. bye

Alessandro Cosi Datef SPA

Friday, May 24, 2013 5:47 PM