Application Verifier sample programs RRS feed

• Question

• Are there any sample unmanaged programs which show what kind of errors can Application Verifier detect?
    The ideal will be one program which contains a bug which can be detected by Application Verifier and one program which its bug had been fixed.
    • Moved by Edwer Fang Friday, August 14, 2009 3:29 AM (From:Visual Studio Team System - Testing)
    Wednesday, August 12, 2009 3:34 AM

Answers

• Hello,

thank you for your reply, for the programs which Application Verifier will detect, you can refer to Application Verifier Stops. You can post your issue in the Visual C++ Language Forum for the proper unmanaged C++ program.

Thank you.

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.
    Send us any feedback you have about the help from MSFT at fbmsdn@microsoft.com.
    • Marked as answer by PowahW Friday, August 14, 2009 6:37 PM
    Friday, August 14, 2009 3:20 AM

All replies

• Hello,

I am sorry that I can not understand all what you mean, are you looking for a tool which could extract all the error information from the Application Verifier Logs? Could you please clarify your issue?

Thank you.
    Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.
    Thursday, August 13, 2009 6:12 AM
  • I am learning about Application Verifier.
    Are there any sample unmanaged C++ programs to teach me how to use Application Verifier (on windows server 2008)?
    Some unmanaged C++ programs which has bugs which Application Verifier will detect.
    Thursday, August 13, 2009 1:37 PM
  • Hello,

thank you for your reply, for the programs which Application Verifier will detect, you can refer to Application Verifier Stops. You can post your issue in the Visual C++ Language Forum for the proper unmanaged C++ program.

Thank you.

• Marked as answer by PowahW Friday, August 14, 2009 6:37 PM
    Friday, August 14, 2009 3:20 AM