Subscription expired in one day? RRS feed

• Question

• I bought OneCare Live 2.0 from Amazon and installed/subscribed yesterday.  Today, while i was trying to update it, i got the message "subscription expired".
    What happened?  This is 3 user software and i have installed in two computer so far.
    Thursday, April 2, 2009 12:57 AM

Answers

• Did One Care expire on both computers? First check that your computer date and time are set correctly. If the date and time are correct go to billing.microsoft.com, sign in using the Live ID and password used to subscribe and check the status of your subscription. If your subscription shows as active and with the correct expiration date, open One Care on the computer where it shows expired and if there is a "Subscribe" button select it and when asked for a Live ID enter the Live ID and password used to set up your subscription and One Care will activate. You can also contact support for help if needed. How to reach support - http://social.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/onecareinstallandactivate/thread/30400b52-7f26-4ba0-bc18-17e305329d90 
    Jim - MVP Windows Live - Forum Moderator - Live One Care - Live Mesh
    Thursday, April 2, 2009 1:23 AM

All replies

• Did One Care expire on both computers? First check that your computer date and time are set correctly. If the date and time are correct go to billing.microsoft.com, sign in using the Live ID and password used to subscribe and check the status of your subscription. If your subscription shows as active and with the correct expiration date, open One Care on the computer where it shows expired and if there is a "Subscribe" button select it and when asked for a Live ID enter the Live ID and password used to set up your subscription and One Care will activate. You can also contact support for help if needed. How to reach support - http://social.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/onecareinstallandactivate/thread/30400b52-7f26-4ba0-bc18-17e305329d90 
    Jim - MVP Windows Live - Forum Moderator - Live One Care - Live Mesh
    Thursday, April 2, 2009 1:23 AM
  • Thanks .. There was problem with computer clock.. Fixed it.  all ok now..
    Thursday, April 2, 2009 2:00 AM