none
Will Microsoft ever fix this forum bug? RRS feed

• Question

• When I look at the list of forums and select one (in this case I just clicked C#)

then as I move my mouse to the right (to click "Submit") the right hand side (which is what it will submit) will clear if my mouse even slightly moves up or down as I move to the right.

Then we click "Submit" and it doesn't get submitted even though we have checked the checkbox !!

I may have reported this ten years ago but like most things on this forum it gets no attention from Microsoft.

Thanks

Saturday, June 1, 2019 2:56 PM

Answers

• I use this dialog for selecting forums maybe two or three times a week for various reasons and have never had an issue with it other than the sorting of names.

Regards, Dave Patrick ....
    Microsoft Certified Professional
    Microsoft MVP [Windows Server] Datacenter Management

Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties or guarantees, and confers no rights.

Saturday, June 1, 2019 4:31 PM
  • Hi,

I cannot reproduce the problem. Perhaps this is due to third-party applications that are used on your computer. (For example: password manager, etc).

Could you reproduce the problem in Safe Mode (without any add-on or plugins)?

Avis de non-responsabilité:
    Mon opinion ne peut pas coïncider avec la position officielle de Microsoft.

Bien cordialement, Andrei ...

MCP

Saturday, June 1, 2019 4:53 PM

All replies

• I use this dialog for selecting forums maybe two or three times a week for various reasons and have never had an issue with it other than the sorting of names.

Regards, Dave Patrick ....
    Microsoft Certified Professional
    Microsoft MVP [Windows Server] Datacenter Management

Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties or guarantees, and confers no rights.

Saturday, June 1, 2019 4:31 PM
  • Hi,

I cannot reproduce the problem. Perhaps this is due to third-party applications that are used on your computer. (For example: password manager, etc).

Could you reproduce the problem in Safe Mode (without any add-on or plugins)?

Avis de non-responsabilité:
    Mon opinion ne peut pas coïncider avec la position officielle de Microsoft.

Bien cordialement, Andrei ...

MCP

Saturday, June 1, 2019 4:53 PM