Opportunity product to quote product custom field mapping from plugin in mscrm 2013 RRS feed

• Question

• Dear all;

i want to write a plugin to map custom field from opportunity product to quote product i know in the fileter criteria i can make filter on product id from quote product to opportunity product to get the custom field from opporutniyt product but what if the opportunity product is link to same product twice what criteria should i make to bring the custom field values 

Monday, March 23, 2015 9:23 AM

All replies

• Dear all ;

when converting from opportunity to quote in mscrm 2013 online the opportunity product and quote product get converted as well i have custom field on opportunity product which should be mapp as well i am doing it thorugh plugin which working fine if i dont have the product in the product twice . for example 

i have one opportunity with opportunity product A11(a product) if i convert to quote mapping works but if i have the same product again in opportunity product mean A11 has two opportunity records then the mapping overrights because on create of the quote detail i have the plugin which mapping on the product id from opprtunity product to quote product and if i have product twice in opportunity product it does not work so is there any idea what could be the possibility to make different ??

Friday, March 20, 2015 3:14 PM