I would like to know why I got the message
"OneCare protection for this PC will end in 15 dayes"
Though after payment I received following message,
[my payment is for the period upto 3Aug 2009]
Date: Mon, 4 Aug 2008 22:18:42 -0700
Subject: Purchase confirmation for Windows Live OneCare Rs. 1999
Dear Anjali Sinha,
This mail is confirmation that you successfully purchased Windows Live OneCare Rs. 1999 on Tuesday, August 05, 2008. Here is a description of your purchase:
You have selected a one year subscription to Windows Live OneCare (covers up to 3 PCs) for Rs. 1999 plus taxes (if applicable). Windows Live OneCare is the all-in-one security and performance service for your Windows XP or Windows Vista-based PC and includes Antivirus, Antispyware, Anti-Phishing, Managed Firewall, Performance Tune-Ups, Data Backup, and Support. This is an annual subscription that will be automatically charged to your credit card every year at the then current price unless you cancel your account or select an alternative plan. You must agree to the Windows Live OneCare Subscription Agreement to access the service. Major credit card required. Prices subject to change. Valid in India only.
For information about your account, go to https://billing.microsoft.com, and select one of the following options:
- To update payment information, click on the payment method's link under 'Payment type', on the next page click 'Go to payment method information', and on the next page click 'Edit payment method information'.
- For information about canceling a service, click the service name, and then on the next page click 'Cancel my service'.
- To view a billing statement for a payment method, click the payment method's link under 'Payment type'.
- To review the agreement that you accepted when purchasing a service, click the service name, and then on the next page click 'Read service agreement'.
- For help with your account, click 'Contact support'.
Thank you for using Microsoft Online Services.
Microsoft Customer Support
Note: Please do not respond to this message.
To receive notifications at a different e-mail address, sign in to your account at https://billing.microsoft.com, select 'Go to personal information', then click 'Edit personal information', change the 'Contact e-mail', and click 'Save'.
For more information on online safety visit http://www.microsoft.com/phishing.
Microsoft respects your privacy, to learn more, please read our online privacy statement at http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=74170
One Microsoft Way
Redmond, WA 98052Form: 21Friday, October 31, 2008 12:03 PM
I found your post in the Off Topic folder and have moved it to the General folder.
If your subscription to OneCare shows incorrect or expired in OneCare
- Check your PC date and time.
- Check your subscription status by logging in with your subscription LiveID at http://billing.microsoft.com
- Confirm that this is the same LiveID shown to be the Subscription ID in OneCare - Help/About…
- Open OneCare and click "Check for Updates" to have OneCare check for updated credentials
If your subscription is correctly shown at the Billing site, but incorrect in OneCare and your PC date and time are correct, please contact support.
How to reach support (FAQ) - http://forums.microsoft.com/WindowsOneCare/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=2421771&SiteID=2
-steveMonday, November 03, 2008 8:25 PMModerator