CRM 2011 on SBS 2011 and Outlook Client issues RRS feed

• Question

• I'm wondering if anyone has had success setting up CRM 2011 running on SBS 2011?  I was able to get everything setup (using a second server for SQL 2008 R2) and I can use the webclient fine.  I could not get the Outlook Client to install.

I've been working with MS Support on this issue for a few days now and we were able to get the CRM client installed but then I was constantly prompted for credentials in both the Outlook and the Web CRM clients.  Also, I couldn't use the Exchange Management Console due to Kerberos authentication issues. 

A second support case was open with the SBS team and we resolved the Exchange console issue by removing some SPN's on the CRM service account (which were set in the original MS support case). 

After that, I could no longer access CRM using the Outlook Client (but the Web Client worked fine).

If anyone has any tips or guidance on this issue I would appreciate it.  We are currently completely without access to CRM because we switched the service account for CRM from the custom account I created (during the install) to the built-in network service account. 

Thursday, May 5, 2011 7:06 PM