none
Is there a MS program that is equivalent to Access but for web applications; i.e. a database with a graphical front end? RRS feed

• Question

• I have developed a MS Access and am looking to commercialize it. Without going into a lot of detail, the application is a set of five forms that the user supplies information into, the data is transmitted to the database and reports are generated from the database.   I want to put the application on the web.  I want the entire application to be on the web with no part on the users computer.  I've been told the best method is to use a MySQL data base with PHP to provide the interface between my forms and the database.

My question is: is there an equivalent MS product that acts as Access does;  a database with a graphical front and back end.  I am not a developer and am willing to accept brute force instead of elegance. Super technical will be beyond me and of no use - just need an Access equivalent.
    • Moved by Paul Bourgeau Wednesday, April 15, 2009 3:51 PM wrong topic for this forum
    Tuesday, April 14, 2009 3:12 PM

Answers