CRM 2013 Opportunities not loading Products ... RRS feed

• Question

• Anyone else have this issue? My price list is properly set up, and while creating opportunities in the new 2013 version, I was able to select a product (after selecting the proper price list) several times, but for the most part it won't load the product so I can select it. Since this is a 'sometimes' thing, I suspect it is a bug with the new system.

In the screenshot below you see an opportunity I am working on. After choosing the Price List and saving the record, I click on the little + to add an existing product, but I cannot click on the selection. At the left the Loading records ... just keeps cycling forever.

Again, I was able to add a product to 4 opportunities, so it seems to be intermittent. Anyone else seen this?

Thanks,

John

Friday, November 8, 2013 8:15 PM

Answers

• I anyone having this issue, too?? This morning, it worked while I had a tech on the line (of course). Now I'm stuck again. I inserted arrows into the problem area. At left, the "Loading records" just keeps endlessly cycling and at the right I cannot select a product. Friday, I had four selected, and I got another one in this morning on my call. Now I can't enter them again.

If it's just growing pains, I'd be relieved, I'd like to know it's not something I'm doing. Anyone seeing this problem? I reviewed my price list and line item with the tech this morning, and they are in order. And it worked once.

Thanks

• Marked as answer by john_oberweis Monday, November 11, 2013 10:02 PM
    Monday, November 11, 2013 7:48 PM
  • I just got off the phone with a Microsoft Tech, she figured it out right away. It is not an issue with CRM, but with Internet Explorer. In case anyone else has this problem, here is the fix.

++++++++++ From Microsoft Tech Support ++++++++++

Go to Setting for IE (not for CRM).

In the General tab, under Browsing history, hit the delete button.

On the next screen, check the second and third options, Temporary Internet files and website files, and Cookies and website data

Press the delete button, then close out of that.

At the Start button, enter <run> and hit Enter

-startèRunè%temp% è ok èfolder will open, delete all the files present in that.

- startèRunèPrefetchè ok èfolder will open,delete all the files present in that.

-sign out from CRM

-close the browser and reopen it

Good luck!

John

Monday, November 11, 2013 10:02 PM

All replies

• I anyone having this issue, too?? This morning, it worked while I had a tech on the line (of course). Now I'm stuck again. I inserted arrows into the problem area. At left, the "Loading records" just keeps endlessly cycling and at the right I cannot select a product. Friday, I had four selected, and I got another one in this morning on my call. Now I can't enter them again.

If it's just growing pains, I'd be relieved, I'd like to know it's not something I'm doing. Anyone seeing this problem? I reviewed my price list and line item with the tech this morning, and they are in order. And it worked once.

Thanks

• Marked as answer by john_oberweis Monday, November 11, 2013 10:02 PM
    Monday, November 11, 2013 7:48 PM
  • I just got off the phone with a Microsoft Tech, she figured it out right away. It is not an issue with CRM, but with Internet Explorer. In case anyone else has this problem, here is the fix.

++++++++++ From Microsoft Tech Support ++++++++++

Go to Setting for IE (not for CRM).

In the General tab, under Browsing history, hit the delete button.

On the next screen, check the second and third options, Temporary Internet files and website files, and Cookies and website data

Press the delete button, then close out of that.

At the Start button, enter <run> and hit Enter

-startèRunè%temp% è ok èfolder will open, delete all the files present in that.

- startèRunèPrefetchè ok èfolder will open,delete all the files present in that.

-sign out from CRM

-close the browser and reopen it

Good luck!

John

Monday, November 11, 2013 10:02 PM