Transferring Microsoft Office 2003 RRS feed

• Question

• I currently have Microsoft Office 2003 on my old computer. I would like to transfer it to my new computer, but... I don't know how. I bought the program close to 5 years ago and I can't find the disk for it or the product key. I'm selling that computer and once it's gone I'm afraid I wont be able to use my Microsoft Office unless I come up with enough money to buy it new. Please help!
    Thursday, May 13, 2010 9:25 PM

Answers

• Hello shambleno,

Unfortunatly, without the Software and (especally) without the Product Key, I don't know of any way to get your Office on a new PC.

One of the community members, that regularly post to these forums, may be able to offer other suggestion, but my suggestion is: if you need to use office on the new computer, you will need to buy a copy of Office.

Sorry I couldn't be more help,

Darin MS
    Thursday, May 13, 2010 9:49 PM

All replies

• Hello shambleno,

Unfortunatly, without the Software and (especally) without the Product Key, I don't know of any way to get your Office on a new PC.

One of the community members, that regularly post to these forums, may be able to offer other suggestion, but my suggestion is: if you need to use office on the new computer, you will need to buy a copy of Office.

Sorry I couldn't be more help,

Darin MS
    Thursday, May 13, 2010 9:49 PM
  • Hello shambleno,

This report may provide some pertinent information:

In order to receive the best support, we request all users initially download and run the Genuine Diagnostics tool at this link http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=52012. Click the "Continue" button, click the "Copy" button, then paste the report into your post.

Buy Office 2007 Now, Get Office 2010 Free http://office2010.microsoft.com/en-us/tech-guarantee/microsoft-office-2010-technology-guarantee-FX101825695.aspx?CTT=97
    Friday, May 14, 2010 3:10 AM
  • No reply.

Issue is assumed to be resolved.

Darin MS
    Tuesday, May 18, 2010 6:36 PM