none
How to send a 100 plus page MS Word Report with Word and pdf. attachments? RRS feed

• Question

• Sir or Madam,

I am not able to e-mail or have a 100 plus page report received and need your support. It contains a combination of MS Word and pdf files and attachments.

I am using MS Outlook 2007 and Google Chrome.

Please advise.

Thank you in advance.

Earleb

Earle Rheaume

Tuesday, January 6, 2015 2:15 AM

Answers

All replies

• Sir or Madam,

I am not able to e-mail or have a 100 plus page report received and need your support. It contains a combination of MS Word and pdf files and attachments.

I am using MS Outlook 2007 and Google Chrome.

Please advise.

Thank you in advance.

Earleb

Earle Rheaume

If your mail service allows all of that to be sent as attachments or however you are attempting that then it's possible the email server or servers receiving the email do not allow attachments that large.

You say you are sending "a combination of MS Word and pdf files and attachments". I've never sent anything like that. I have zipped various files into a zip file then attached that to an email for sending.

Googles mail appears to allow a total of 25 megabytes of attachments in a single email.

Yahoo mail appears to allow a total of 25 megabytes also.

Microsofts mail appears to allow a total of 20 megabytes of attachments in a single email.

Another option would be to upload everything to your onedrives public folder and provide a link for others to download all of it in the email you send out.

A single users onedrive supposedly can have up to 10 gigabytes loaded onto it. I suppose all of that could be used by the public folder but maybe not.

La vida loca

Tuesday, January 6, 2015 2:24 AM
  • They'll help you over here.

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/office/forum/office_2007-outlook?sort=lastreplydate&dir=desc&tab=Threads&status=&mod=&modAge=&advFil=&postedAfter=&postedBefore=&threadType=All&tm=1420511104065

Regards, Dave Patrick ....
    Microsoft Certified Professional
    Microsoft MVP [Windows]

Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties or guarantees , and confers no rights.

Tuesday, January 6, 2015 2:25 AM