Points Total are accurate now RRS feed

• Question

• I dont know how many points total was not matching with the total of each activity. Some of them had extra points which was shown only in the total points.

Now that innacuracy has been removed. Points of each activities are now accurate to the total.
    Friday, June 1, 2007 7:11 AM

Answers

• Dear Harshil,

Greetings, now I am happy with my points it was updated and now ranking within 100. But still what about forums point it was lacking in my side.

Regards,

Friday, June 1, 2007 7:37 AM
  • How much points did you get for the forum activities ?
    Friday, June 1, 2007 8:11 AM
  •  

Yes, Total is being updated (corrected)...

Bad news.... Ha ha ha...

Friday, June 1, 2007 9:12 AM
  • Good news for the admins, bad news for us Stick out tongue
    Friday, June 1, 2007 9:16 AM
  • Key I am lacking much points in the forums section man. Guide me some tips so that I shall get more marks. Even atleast within these 14 days.

regards,

Friday, June 1, 2007 9:55 AM
  • Yes, now the total is correct.. Kudos to Admins for looking into the matter...
    Friday, June 1, 2007 10:02 AM
  • Yup I recieved the points as per my estimation, but still a long way from 10K limit....
    Friday, June 1, 2007 11:02 AM
  • Thank you Admins, the points are perfect. I am very happy. Good work, and congragulations to everybody...
    Friday, June 1, 2007 12:01 PM
  • yes dear . tnx to admin for udpating point
    Friday, June 1, 2007 12:34 PM
  • @ Harshil

Not even single point for my registration, 11 -100 point value extra.

Regards,

Friday, June 1, 2007 12:42 PM
  • @Fredrick - If you have enough time, then spend most of them in the forums.There are only 14 days left now. you can try your lock in the whitepaper and its ratings Smile

Quiz and Webcasts are over. We will miss them till the end of the competition. But there are still others where we can work on. If you dont get much points, we have already gained a lot of knowledge from here. anyhow we are on the benefit side.
    Friday, June 1, 2007 12:52 PM
  • I think the admins are trying to wrap up this competition, removing small bugs here and there. They also updated the points this time very fast Smile

May be in the next competition, things will be much easier for the admins, and also better for us.
    Friday, June 1, 2007 12:55 PM
  • Yup they are working hard towards the end of the competition, just like a pure indian, working at the last moment
    Friday, June 1, 2007 2:18 PM
  • Haha, good one Varun. We also do the same when exams are coming near Smile
    Friday, June 1, 2007 2:26 PM
  • Yeah, but i wish prizes like XBox for clearing the exams as well.

(Well we can dream and only hope....)

Friday, June 1, 2007 5:45 PM
  • Lol, xbox  is everywhere, even in the dreams .. Its good to dream. I am dreaming for a ps3 Stick out tongue
    Friday, June 1, 2007 6:02 PM
  • yeah the total is accurate and correct.. but i guess i have been getting less points for quiz than what i expected even though i got the output.
    Saturday, June 9, 2007 9:44 AM
  • good dreams may come true.
    but the more important thing is we learned so much here.
    that's the biggest prize.
    Saturday, June 9, 2007 9:51 AM
  • yaa u r right!!
    Saturday, June 9, 2007 11:39 AM
  • I know many people have been complaining about getting less points in the quiz. But just getting the solution 100% right is not the only criteria for getting points for the quiz. there are other criterias as well like How much tie did you compile and test the results, how much long your code is, how much memory extra / wastage you are using etc etc. and also how fast you complete the quiz. These are taken into consideration taken from Devsquare, but i dont know whether the same is being implemented for Rockstar for Devsquare or not. If this is the reason, then that might be reason why you guys are getting lesser points than expected.
    Saturday, June 9, 2007 3:58 PM

All replies

• Dear Harshil,

Greetings, now I am happy with my points it was updated and now ranking within 100. But still what about forums point it was lacking in my side.

Regards,

Friday, June 1, 2007 7:37 AM
  • How much points did you get for the forum activities ?
    Friday, June 1, 2007 8:11 AM
  •  

Yes, Total is being updated (corrected)...

Bad news.... Ha ha ha...

Friday, June 1, 2007 9:12 AM
  • Good news for the admins, bad news for us Stick out tongue
    Friday, June 1, 2007 9:16 AM
  • Key I am lacking much points in the forums section man. Guide me some tips so that I shall get more marks. Even atleast within these 14 days.

regards,

Friday, June 1, 2007 9:55 AM
  • Yes, now the total is correct.. Kudos to Admins for looking into the matter...
    Friday, June 1, 2007 10:02 AM
  • Yup I recieved the points as per my estimation, but still a long way from 10K limit....
    Friday, June 1, 2007 11:02 AM
  • Thank you Admins, the points are perfect. I am very happy. Good work, and congragulations to everybody...
    Friday, June 1, 2007 12:01 PM
  • yes dear . tnx to admin for udpating point
    Friday, June 1, 2007 12:34 PM
  • @ Harshil

Not even single point for my registration, 11 -100 point value extra.

Regards,

Friday, June 1, 2007 12:42 PM
  • @Fredrick - If you have enough time, then spend most of them in the forums.There are only 14 days left now. you can try your lock in the whitepaper and its ratings Smile

Quiz and Webcasts are over. We will miss them till the end of the competition. But there are still others where we can work on. If you dont get much points, we have already gained a lot of knowledge from here. anyhow we are on the benefit side.
    Friday, June 1, 2007 12:52 PM
  • I think the admins are trying to wrap up this competition, removing small bugs here and there. They also updated the points this time very fast Smile

May be in the next competition, things will be much easier for the admins, and also better for us.
    Friday, June 1, 2007 12:55 PM
  • Yup they are working hard towards the end of the competition, just like a pure indian, working at the last moment
    Friday, June 1, 2007 2:18 PM
  • Haha, good one Varun. We also do the same when exams are coming near Smile
    Friday, June 1, 2007 2:26 PM
  • Yeah, but i wish prizes like XBox for clearing the exams as well.

(Well we can dream and only hope....)

Friday, June 1, 2007 5:45 PM
  • Lol, xbox  is everywhere, even in the dreams .. Its good to dream. I am dreaming for a ps3 Stick out tongue
    Friday, June 1, 2007 6:02 PM
  • yeah the total is accurate and correct.. but i guess i have been getting less points for quiz than what i expected even though i got the output.
    Saturday, June 9, 2007 9:44 AM
  • good dreams may come true.
    but the more important thing is we learned so much here.
    that's the biggest prize.
    Saturday, June 9, 2007 9:51 AM
  • yaa u r right!!
    Saturday, June 9, 2007 11:39 AM
  • I know many people have been complaining about getting less points in the quiz. But just getting the solution 100% right is not the only criteria for getting points for the quiz. there are other criterias as well like How much tie did you compile and test the results, how much long your code is, how much memory extra / wastage you are using etc etc. and also how fast you complete the quiz. These are taken into consideration taken from Devsquare, but i dont know whether the same is being implemented for Rockstar for Devsquare or not. If this is the reason, then that might be reason why you guys are getting lesser points than expected.
    Saturday, June 9, 2007 3:58 PM