This HTML page does not specify a source image RRS feed

• Question

• I see that this error has popped up for folks before and was solved by downloading an updated manifest.xml and HDViewOnLoad.js.  I've got the latest ones off the HDView site but no luck.  I can't successfully preview locally or when I upload to Silverlight Streaming. 

Are there updated files I should get?  This is really frustrating!  Thanks.

.alex
    Saturday, December 26, 2009 11:30 PM

All replies

• Update: If I view my blog (sharplyfocused.blogspot.com) under Win7/IE, thus invoking HDView, things work (slowly).  If I run under OSX/Firefox (sorry Bill) things do not work as above.  I'm assuming that HDViewSL isn't up-to-date?

Help!

.alex
    Sunday, December 27, 2009 5:31 AM

• Hi Alex,

Looks like it's not finding HDViewSL.xap.  You can download it from the same place as the other files (http://research.microsoft.com/en-us/um/redmond/groups/ivm/hdviewsl/hdviewsl.xap); try uploading it and see if that works.  BTW you can force HDViewSL on Win7/IE by setting Viewer=1 in your iframe parameters.

--Howard
    Monday, December 28, 2009 5:17 PM
  • Howard,

Awesome!  I double checked my ZIP file and HDViewSL.xap *was* there --> HOWEVER, when I re-zipped with your version of hdviewsl.xap, it worked!

Thanks!

.alex
    Tuesday, December 29, 2009 6:40 AM
  • In order to have things working smoothly, I had to use Firefox or Opera, but after Heward suggested his solution, as agarden said: Awesome.
    Tuesday, December 29, 2009 7:20 PM