self-paced training kit. SQL SERVER 2005 IMPLEMENTATION and Miantenance companion cd RRS feed

• General discussion

• Hi guys,
    I have just damaged my companion cd that came with my book, the cd has many resources and materials and as a result I am stuck on chapter 10 (working with flat files).
    I need this cd badly and have been intouch with microsoft and other book stores, but it appears I'll have to buy this book again as the cd comes
    with it(companion cd).

Are there any wise men out there who know how else I can get hold of this cd or the  materials needed to complete this chapter10 (working with flat files) of
    the self-paced training kit. SQL SERVER 2005 IMPLEMENTATION and Miantenance?This book is in relation to the 70-431 exam

Any links, downloads, materials etc would be well appreciated!
    cheers!
    Many thanks
    Programmer
    • Changed type JimR1Moderator Tuesday, July 21, 2009 2:28 PM
    • Moved by JimR1Moderator Tuesday, July 21, 2009 2:32 PM Off topic. (From:Microsoft Security Essentials: Getting Started and Upgrading)
    Tuesday, July 21, 2009 2:24 PM

All replies

• Hi thanks, I must point out that I did buy the book and I still have a copy of the book and the cd(which has snapped), as am not within my 28 day period of purchase, I cant return it.
    :(
    Programmer
    Tuesday, July 21, 2009 2:48 PM
  • The forum you posted to is for the discussion of Microsoft Security Essentials beta. I'm not sure of which  forum would be best to post your question in but I would start here - http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/category/sqlserver 
    Jim - MVP Windows Live - Forum Moderator - Live One Care - Live Mesh - Microsoft Security Essentials
    Tuesday, July 21, 2009 2:49 PM