none
Display name disappeared RRS feed

• Question

• My display name "Wittrockvita" has disapeared and replaced by the default "MyIdName" and I'm not allowed to change it back?? What should I do to correct it? The questions asked by me can be found by searching for "wittrockvita".

Thanks
    Ole

Saturday, November 17, 2012 5:41 PM

Answers

• I think you need to use Site Feedback link at the bottom and report your problem to forum's admins to correct it for you. Something got messed up, so you better have it fixed.

For every expert, there is an equal and opposite expert. - Becker's Law

My blog

Saturday, November 17, 2012 11:56 PM

All replies

• Yes - I know but I do not have more than 1 account/email so that's exactly the problem. I am Wittrockvita and the messages written by that user is me and I'm writting this from MyIdName still with the same email account. I guess the problem is caused when microsoft changed messenger login with some other kind of login ... 
    Saturday, November 17, 2012 7:57 PM
  • I think you need to use Site Feedback link at the bottom and report your problem to forum's admins to correct it for you. Something got messed up, so you better have it fixed.

My blog

Saturday, November 17, 2012 11:56 PM
  • Thanks, will try the site feedback.
    Sunday, November 18, 2012 8:24 AM
  • Nop - they didn't reply so I still have the problem and don't know what to do :-(

Monday, November 26, 2012 8:24 PM
  • It usually takes a couple of days before they reply :( Try waiting a bit longer and you can send one more request in the meantime.

My blog

Monday, November 26, 2012 8:44 PM