none
earn RRS feed

• Question

• this is too good to be true....we are gettin paid to browse the internet...just sign up for an account(will take less than a minute) and earn in dollars by installing a toolbar on ur browser and browsing the net as u normally do....just visit the following link and sign up...it is a form of network marketting absolutely free of cost...the faster u join..the more u earn...
    link is:   www.agloco.com/r/BBCB4522
    Wednesday, February 28, 2007 12:04 PM

Answers

All replies

• stop posting this kind of message. those companies are totally fake and unreliable. it will make you addicted to them, and is a kind of multilevel marketing. it's strongly recommended not to become member of those sites.
    Wednesday, February 28, 2007 5:44 PM
  • I know about Agloco , it isgoing to compete lke youtube and other such web based companies and has a novel idea behind it.

But there is no use of spreading this idea here in the forums which is meant to ask yourproblems for soutions from other of your friends.

So avoid such acts from now onwards.

plz mark this as answer.

Saturday, March 3, 2007 3:44 PM
  • hi dear friend...
         thanks for giving this type of sites in this forums... i already searched lot of earning sites but noone helped me... i will try thisone under ur account  don't worry....

Tuesday, April 17, 2007 11:53 AM
  • Hey man, You posted it with your referral code? isn't it illegal on microsoft forum?
    Tuesday, April 24, 2007 2:16 PM
  • Nothing is illegal
    Do u think giving referral id is illegal
    I think this wont do bad
    Wednesday, April 25, 2007 2:04 AM
  • Advertising for your benefit is illegal. There is no problem in posting link. But, referral is for someone's benefit.
    Thursday, April 26, 2007 11:59 AM
  • THANKS DEAR
    Saturday, April 28, 2007 12:44 PM