none
Runtime control of MSFlexGrid Scrollbars RRS feed

• Question

• Can anyone provide examples of code to set/retrieve the MSFlexGrid scrollbars indicators (VB6 SP3)?  I cannot find the correct code to access them.  I would like to set the bars to Max before posting results in the grid which appear at the Max.
    Friday, April 27, 2018 9:31 PM

Answers

• Hi BEMcN,

According to your description, it will be more appropriate to ask your question at Visual Basic 6 and Earlier Forum.

Thank you for your understanding.

Regards,

Frankie

Note: This response contains a reference to a third party World Wide Web site. Microsoft is providing this information as a convenience to you. Microsoft does not control these sites and has not tested any software or information found on these sites; Therefore, Microsoft cannot make any representations regarding the quality, safety, or suitability of any software or information found there. There are inherent dangers in the use of any software found on the Internet, and Microsoft cautions you to make sure that you completely understand the risk before retrieving any software from the Internet.

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

• Marked as answer by BEMcN Tuesday, May 1, 2018 7:13 PM
    Monday, April 30, 2018 5:35 AM

All replies

• Well this is a VB.Net Forum. For VB6 or less you will need to find a VB6 or less forum of which there are some but I don't know which they are.

I did find this link Visual Basic: MSFlexGrid/MSHFlexGrid Controls and this link No title in link but there's no real code in them. This link Visual Basic: MSFlexGrid/MSHFlexGrid Controls has a bit of code.

La vida loca

Friday, April 27, 2018 10:12 PM
  • Hello,

I suggest the following forum dedicated to VB6 or lower.

www.vbforums.com/forumdisplay.php?1-Visual-Basic-6-and-Earlier

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help, this will help others who are looking for solutions to the same or similar problem. Contact via my Twitter (Karen Payne) or Facebook (Karen Payne) via my MSDN profile but will not answer coding question on either.
    VB Forums - moderator
    profile for Karen Payne on Stack Exchange, a network of free, community-driven Q&A sites

Friday, April 27, 2018 10:18 PM
  • Confusing response to Replies!  Who is it directed to?  (1st Reply) I checked your references and they don't address my query.  I can add scrolbars to the grid, but can't access them programmatically - I can manipulate them and that is reflected by the row/column display. I'll look for a better forum. (2nd Reply) Your URL failed.  I'll try to find a VB6 Forum.
    • Edited by BEMcN Saturday, April 28, 2018 1:26 AM
    Saturday, April 28, 2018 1:21 AM
  • Hi BEMcN,

According to your description, it will be more appropriate to ask your question at Visual Basic 6 and Earlier Forum.

Thank you for your understanding.

Regards,

Frankie

Note: This response contains a reference to a third party World Wide Web site. Microsoft is providing this information as a convenience to you. Microsoft does not control these sites and has not tested any software or information found on these sites; Therefore, Microsoft cannot make any representations regarding the quality, safety, or suitability of any software or information found there. There are inherent dangers in the use of any software found on the Internet, and Microsoft cautions you to make sure that you completely understand the risk before retrieving any software from the Internet.

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

• Marked as answer by BEMcN Tuesday, May 1, 2018 7:13 PM
    Monday, April 30, 2018 5:35 AM