Views Not Disabled RRS feed

• Question

• I have a solution where I disabled various predefined public views like "Opportunities Closing Next Month", etc. I also added a custom view "My Customer Opportunity View". After deploying the solution I can see my custom view but also the ones I disabled. When I go to the deployment system and go to "customize the system" I indeed see "Opportunities Closing Next Month" as enabled. Why is this? Does the solution not disable views that are deactivated and instead just adds new ones?
    Thursday, September 5, 2013 10:24 PM

Answers

• The state of the view (Active/Inactive) is not exported with the Solution XML. That is why you see this behavior. Check this!

If my response helps you in finding your answer then please click 'Mark as Answer' and 'Vote as Helpful'

• Marked as answer by hfaun Thursday, September 5, 2013 10:47 PM
    Thursday, September 5, 2013 10:39 PM

All replies

• The state of the view (Active/Inactive) is not exported with the Solution XML. That is why you see this behavior. Check this!

If my response helps you in finding your answer then please click 'Mark as Answer' and 'Vote as Helpful'

• Marked as answer by hfaun Thursday, September 5, 2013 10:47 PM
    Thursday, September 5, 2013 10:39 PM
  • Thanks for that quick reply. Too bad the state does not get exported. In my opinion this would be quite helpful.
    Thursday, September 5, 2013 10:47 PM
  • Hope it is corrected in the upcoming release!

Thursday, September 5, 2013 11:00 PM