Getting an error while Create a Project Server workflow using SharePoint designer 2013 RRS feed

• Question

• Hi

I want to create a simple Project Server 2013 workflow using SharePoint designer but getting an error while try to create it.

The error is encountered an improper argument.

Regards, Pankaj Waghmare - MCTS | Consultant

Wednesday, March 13, 2013 5:44 AM

Answers

• I got the solution of this issue, Actually Vision is required on the same machine to create Workflow...

Now, Workflow has been created successfully....bingooo

Thursday, March 14, 2013 10:55 AM

All replies

• Hi,

You're going to need to provide us with some more info to try and assist.  ;)

What are you doing when you get this error? Is it a button your clicking in SPD? Is it a specific action you are configuring that is throwing that error? 

Alex Burton
    www.epmsource.com | Twitter
    Project Server TechCenter | Project Developer Center | Project Server Help | Project Product Page

Thursday, March 14, 2013 6:13 AM
  • Hi Alex 

Thanks for the reply, I am getting this error once I click OK after provided New site workflow details like Name, description and Platform type (SharePoint 2013 workflow - Project Server) in SPD 2013.

FYI I am working on Project Server 2013 online and trying to create a project server workflow using SPD2013 but due to this error I am stucked

Thursday, March 14, 2013 7:29 AM
  • I got the solution of this issue, Actually Vision is required on the same machine to create Workflow...

Now, Workflow has been created successfully....bingooo

Thursday, March 14, 2013 10:55 AM