none
Introducing: Microsoft's Certification Booster Packs!

All replies

• Hello Davin,

One question, if I pass on the first try, I can use the other 4 voucher, or they only apply to the exam.

Saturday, March 12, 2016 5:58 AM
  • Hello Davin,

One question, if I pass on the first try, I can use the other 4 voucher, or they only apply to the exam.

Only applies for the one exam. So if you pass first go, the 4 retake vouchers are void.

Saturday, March 12, 2016 6:24 AM
  • Yes - Alex MP is correct.

If you pass the exam after the first, second, third, or fourth attempt, the remaining retake(s) become(s) void. Use this offer for a really tough exam.

The exam you register with this offer for the first attempt becomes the only exam that the retakes can be applied to.

Yes, it's a little more expensive, but this can be better than the previous "Second Chance" offer for tough exams, which only gave you one (1) extra chance to retake an exam for free.

Good luck!

Best wishes, Davin Mickelson

Saturday, March 12, 2016 8:10 AM
    Answerer
  • Are they going to offer the Booster pack again? I see it expired on the 30th of September.

Wednesday, October 12, 2016 6:22 PM
  • I'm also interested in this information, you can know if is restored Booster Pack ?
    Thursday, October 20, 2016 4:59 PM
  • How do you take advantage of the retake, when you fail the first test and want to register for the retake?  I don't see anything on Microsoft's nor PearsonVue's websites.

Best!

Mario

Monday, November 14, 2016 9:26 PM
  • Hello Davin.

Whats happened to booster pack? it is going back?

take a look:
    (https://www.mindhub.com/category-s/429.htm)

Thanks for advice

Saturday, October 7, 2017 9:16 PM