Any Clean Up & Defrag Tune-up error News ? RRS feed

• Question

• The only thing I have to say everything in WLOC 2.0 is up and running accept for the most commented submitted topic in this Beta is the Clean up & defrag errors after tune-up report shows after tune up I just hope a new build comes out soon so everything works.
    Wednesday, July 18, 2007 1:56 AM

Answers

• I know this issue is being investigated but there is no word yet on resolution.
    Wednesday, July 18, 2007 3:31 PM

All replies

• I know this issue is being investigated but there is no word yet on resolution.
    Wednesday, July 18, 2007 3:31 PM
  • Looks Like Now as days wear on this Tune-up getting more and more corrupt it's failing on both my systems Vista and XP
    Friday, July 20, 2007 5:34 PM
  • When I installed the Windows Live OneCare trial version, I tuned up my PC. But when I viewed the report, it says that an unknown error prevented it from defrgmenting my hard disk. I thought it was a technical hitch, but the next day I tuned it again, and the same thing came up. Does anyone know why?
    Tuesday, August 7, 2007 6:04 PM
  •  Taseen wrote:
    When I installed the Windows Live OneCare trial version, I tuned up my PC. But when I viewed the report, it says that an unknown error prevented it from defrgmenting my hard disk. I thought it was a technical hitch, but the next day I tuned it again, and the same thing came up. Does anyone know why?

It appears to be a bug. Hopefully we'll see an update to OneCare beta soon to resolve this.

-steve

Tuesday, August 7, 2007 6:54 PM
  • Well, after reading some of the comments and replies here in the Beta 2 folder, you've answered my question about trying the Beta -- particularly the other one I just commented on!

So, Steve, thanks again for your considerate and honest, factual replies.

I'll wait for the automatic update.  Good luck, and I hope it won't be too long and will be a big improvement!

Pat

Wednesday, August 8, 2007 3:37 AM