Moderator please, Elevate this issue for further investigation - Removed from USA SERP RRS feed

• Question

• This came from my first post: After 4 years, Site disappear from USA SERP

In August 10, my site home page “spysweeper-download.com” was removed from the USA SERP.

The home page was in first positions for “spysweeper” keyword and many other related terms. However, from August 10 has disappear from the USA SERP, moreover, I cannot find my site home page using any related search term. Not in fist page, not in second page – not in tenth page!

Site still in the other English-speaking index, but not in the USA.

I am requesting a more insight investigation on this issue because I cannot find any powerful reason for my site with more than 4 years online, now has been removed from USA index.

-- I have to continue. I think that this is SPAM, or if not, what is this?:

For the keyword "spysweeper" and "spy sweeper" that my site was in 1st and 3rd. place respectively. Now I found in USA index four SPAM and duplicated sites:

Keyword: “spysweeper” in the 1st. SERP is http://spysweeperenterprise.net/
    In the page is http://spysweeperantispyware.com/ . Two “duplicated sites, same content”

But this is worst, their purchase links lands on a competitor products, ESET Antivirus.

They are scamming and defrauding people that look for SpySweeper software, redirecting all purchase links to http://www.betterantivirus.com/ SPAM site that promote ESET antispyware products. – Is this ethic, it is not SPAM?

Also for the same keywords, in the 1st and 2nd SERP, I found http://spysweeperantivirus.com/ and http://spysweeperwithantivirus.com/ near duplicated sites. These sites have not been maintained for more than a year, with many of his pages landing on 404, including the Sitemap. – These five sites are based in Australia

So, my 4 years US based site has been removed from USA index but still in 1st SERP in the Australia index? - What a contradiction!

Please reply

Thanks

Tony Bonnet

Monday, September 8, 2008 10:24 PM

Answers

• Yes, I know that lost in ranking may be due to many many factors.

Brett please, use only this two keyword “free spy sweeper” and “spysweeper”. Can you tell me in which SERP page is located the home page of my site, in the USA index?

I have navigated more than 50 pages and I cannot see my site on the first 500 results.

However, it is in the first or second page in the other countries SERP (and in the other leading search engines too).

Please reply,

Thanks
    Tony Bonnet

Wednesday, September 10, 2008 6:59 AM
  • Unfortunately, there is something that you are doing that is causing you to be viewed as spam. Maybe it is because there are several sites out there selling the very same product in a similar fashion. I don't know. I looked at your site, but I couldn't point to one or two things you are doing wrong. Maybe it is the product in general. That area is fraught with scams and malware camouflaged as legitimate products (not to say yours is this mind you. I don't know enough about it to make that sort of judgment call and I don't want to go down that road either). Poker sites and sites related to poker have similar issues. Because most aren't trustworthy, the legitimate sites selling products like poker chips, cards--even providing free poker classes-- get penalized for the other's errant behavior. What I do know about your site is that you aren't being blocked, but you are being penalized. Your raw PR score is very good. Maybe if you change some things around it might help with the penalty.  Take a look at this post. Maybe it will help:

Guidelines for successful indexing

Most of all, I enjoy helping people succeed. I wouldn't be here otherwise; but what I have just said is as much as I can tell you.
    Wednesday, September 17, 2008 6:03 PM

All replies

• Hi,

There are many reasons why you might have lost your ranking for the keyword listed; however, you have not been removed from our index:

http://search.live.com/results.aspx?q=site%3Aspysweeper-download.com+&src=IE-SearchBox

Tuesday, September 9, 2008 9:32 PM
  • Yes, I know that lost in ranking may be due to many many factors.

Brett please, use only this two keyword “free spy sweeper” and “spysweeper”. Can you tell me in which SERP page is located the home page of my site, in the USA index?

I have navigated more than 50 pages and I cannot see my site on the first 500 results.

However, it is in the first or second page in the other countries SERP (and in the other leading search engines too).

Please reply,

Thanks
    Tony Bonnet

Wednesday, September 10, 2008 6:59 AM
  •  

Let me make myself more clear....

You need to review that blog post to determine if you are engaged in any of those activities that might be viewed as "black hat" or spam.

Monday, September 15, 2008 6:09 PM
  • Now I am more confused.

I am not spammer and I am not using any black-hat technique, what are you taking about?

What blog post do you refer? I do not have any blog on my site, and I have no post on any blog. - Please can you be more specific?

Now is more than a month that my site home page is not in the USA index.

Please reply

Thanks

Tony Bonnet

Wednesday, September 17, 2008 3:47 AM
  • Unfortunately, there is something that you are doing that is causing you to be viewed as spam. Maybe it is because there are several sites out there selling the very same product in a similar fashion. I don't know. I looked at your site, but I couldn't point to one or two things you are doing wrong. Maybe it is the product in general. That area is fraught with scams and malware camouflaged as legitimate products (not to say yours is this mind you. I don't know enough about it to make that sort of judgment call and I don't want to go down that road either). Poker sites and sites related to poker have similar issues. Because most aren't trustworthy, the legitimate sites selling products like poker chips, cards--even providing free poker classes-- get penalized for the other's errant behavior. What I do know about your site is that you aren't being blocked, but you are being penalized. Your raw PR score is very good. Maybe if you change some things around it might help with the penalty.  Take a look at this post. Maybe it will help:

Guidelines for successful indexing

Most of all, I enjoy helping people succeed. I wouldn't be here otherwise; but what I have just said is as much as I can tell you.
    Wednesday, September 17, 2008 6:03 PM