Certified technicians in Adelaide, South Australia? RRS feed

  • Question

  • Hello all,

    I am looking for an MCSA or MCSE for a lecturing/training role in Adelaide, South Australia. The role is part time and would involve some after hours work. Please only contact me if you are in the area.

        More information and contact details can be found at the following site:


    -Andrew G

    Monday, August 2, 2010 8:35 AM