Training / Exam for MCSE SharePoint in NYC area? RRS feed

• Question

• I've been working with MOSS 2007 for over a year and I'm starting to look at MCSE certification (Exam 70-630).

Where can I take this exam? I'm actually only blocks away from the Microsoft Building in midtown. Do they hold training or exams at that location?

Thanks.
    Wednesday, June 24, 2009 4:13 PM

Answers

• Microsoft NY Customer Briefing Center does not hold any training or exam. Microsoft partners sometime use this building to hold seminars or workshop.

If you are just looking to take an exam, please visit www.prometric.com, you can search a testing center by zip code. There should be many around the place where you at.

If you looking to do training, you may consider www.netcominfo.com (Located 33th and 5th)

Hope this is helpful.   

Rubel Khan
    • Proposed as answer by Rubel Khan Wednesday, June 24, 2009 5:12 PM
    • Marked as answer by Rubel Khan Friday, January 8, 2010 10:24 PM
    Wednesday, June 24, 2009 5:12 PM
  • hi scogordo ,

If you are searching for the prometric  center for your MCSE Certification (Exam - 70-630), just use this link(http://www.register.prometric.com/Index.asp?tcl=1 )  and enter your Country Name and State/Province (if applicable)

then next select your Client and Program, then next --> the choose your exam number , language and currency --> then

next--> and choose your nearer  Test Centers

Thank You
    • Proposed as answer by TapanPattanaik Thursday, June 25, 2009 5:06 PM
    Thursday, June 25, 2009 5:06 PM

All replies

• Microsoft NY Customer Briefing Center does not hold any training or exam. Microsoft partners sometime use this building to hold seminars or workshop.

If you are just looking to take an exam, please visit www.prometric.com, you can search a testing center by zip code. There should be many around the place where you at.

If you looking to do training, you may consider www.netcominfo.com (Located 33th and 5th)

Hope this is helpful.   

Rubel Khan
    • Proposed as answer by Rubel Khan Wednesday, June 24, 2009 5:12 PM
    Wednesday, June 24, 2009 5:12 PM
  • hi scogordo ,

If you are searching for the prometric  center for your MCSE Certification (Exam - 70-630), just use this link(http://www.register.prometric.com/Index.asp?tcl=1 )  and enter your Country Name and State/Province (if applicable)

then next select your Client and Program, then next --> the choose your exam number , language and currency --> then

next--> and choose your nearer  Test Centers

Thank You
    • Proposed as answer by TapanPattanaik Thursday, June 25, 2009 5:06 PM
    Thursday, June 25, 2009 5:06 PM