none
How to display the Arabic language

Question

• Hi all,

I have been developed the driver and generated the driver for the multiple language. But I have a difficulty to work in the Arabic.

I generated the RC file with the notepad application on the Arabic OS and build with that RC file in the Visual studio 2008(English version). After installing the driver, Arabic characters is generally displayed with the right-to-left reading order except two cases. Two cases are as belows.

1. Case #1

- If symbols and English characters are included in the line, the text order is wrong.

2. Case #2

- The period(.) is located in the right-end of the line.

I'm first to work for the Arabic driver and the current display error. How can I fix this error?

Could anyone give me the information for fixing this error?

Please check for me.

Wednesday, November 26, 2014 1:14 AM

Answers

All replies

• Hello Hayesung,

Welcome to MSDN forum.

Your issue is out of support range of VS General Question forum which mainly discusses the usage issue of Visual Studio IDE such as WPF & SL designer, Visual Studio Guidance Automation Toolkit, Developer Documentation and Help System and Visual Studio Editor.

I am moving your question to the moderator forum ("Where is the forum for..?"). The owner of the forum will direct you to a right forum.

Best regards,

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Wednesday, November 26, 2014 8:41 AM
  • Might try them over here.

https://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/vstudio/en-US/home?forum=csharpgeneral%2Cvbgeneral%2Cvcgeneral&filter=alltypes&sort=lastpostdesc

Regards, Dave Patrick ....
    Microsoft Certified Professional
    Microsoft MVP [Windows]

Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties or guarantees , and confers no rights.

Wednesday, November 26, 2014 10:32 AM