Customization of express form for calls RRS feed

• Question

• Hi!

Is it possible to customize the express form for calls? I have to add some fields there, but I don't know how to make form editable.

Thank You!

• Edited by justiddqd Thursday, February 20, 2014 1:44 PM
    Thursday, February 20, 2014 1:44 PM

Answers

• Are you referring to the inline phone call form under the Activities column in CRM 2013? If so, you aren't able to edit this.

Jason Lattimer
    My Blog -  Follow me on Twitter -  LinkedIn

Thursday, February 20, 2014 1:49 PM
  • Jason is right. If you meant the +Create, though you have 'Quick Create' option for Phone Call there is no separate quick create form that you can customize. So the Quick create option also shows the regular (or full) form.

If my response helps you in finding your answer then please click 'Mark as Answer' and 'Vote as Helpful'

• Edited by Mamatha Swamy Thursday, February 20, 2014 1:58 PM
    • Proposed as answer by Mamatha Swamy Thursday, February 20, 2014 1:58 PM
    • Marked as answer by justiddqd Monday, February 24, 2014 10:20 AM
    Thursday, February 20, 2014 1:57 PM
  • Currently, this form is not customizable and can neither be replaced by another one. This is being tracked in Connect. You can vote for it to be changed in the future releases.

If my response helps you in finding your answer then please click 'Mark as Answer' and 'Vote as Helpful'

Friday, February 21, 2014 3:09 PM

All replies

• Are you referring to the inline phone call form under the Activities column in CRM 2013? If so, you aren't able to edit this.

Jason Lattimer
    My Blog -  Follow me on Twitter -  LinkedIn

Thursday, February 20, 2014 1:49 PM
  • Jason is right. If you meant the +Create, though you have 'Quick Create' option for Phone Call there is no separate quick create form that you can customize. So the Quick create option also shows the regular (or full) form.

• Edited by Mamatha Swamy Thursday, February 20, 2014 1:58 PM
    • Proposed as answer by Mamatha Swamy Thursday, February 20, 2014 1:58 PM
    Thursday, February 20, 2014 1:57 PM
  • Yeah, I'm talking about this one - under the activities column. So I can't even replace it with another form created by myself?

Friday, February 21, 2014 6:52 AM
  • Currently, this form is not customizable and can neither be replaced by another one. This is being tracked in Connect. You can vote for it to be changed in the future releases.

Friday, February 21, 2014 3:09 PM