onecare expiration date discrepancy RRS feed

• Question

• I purchased a one-year OneCare subscription but the OneCare screen says my subscription expires in 90 days.  The information in Billing correctly shows the one-year subscription.  I tried clicking on the OneCare "Subscribe" button, but it prompts me to buy another one-year subscription.  How do I fix this?
    Wednesday, July 22, 2009 5:23 PM

Answers

All replies

• Check that your computer date and time are set correctly. Then when you are prompted to purchase One Care enter the Live ID and password associated with your One Care subscription and your subscription status will be recognized.
    Jim - MVP Windows Live - Forum Moderator - Live One Care - Live Mesh - Microsoft Security Essentials
    Wednesday, July 22, 2009 5:49 PM
  • I've done that, but the OneCare homepage still says that my "protection will expire in 90 days." By the way, the OneCare Help/About does show my subscriber ID.  Everything seems ok except for the incorrect 90-day warning.  What to do?
    Wednesday, July 22, 2009 6:39 PM
  • Contacting support would be the best way to go. How to reach support - http://social.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/onecareinstallandactivate/thread/30400b52-7f26-4ba0-bc18-17e305329d90

Jim - MVP Windows Live - Forum Moderator - Live One Care - Live Mesh - Microsoft Security Essentials
    Wednesday, July 22, 2009 6:42 PM