Live Desktop disk usage RRS feed

• Question

• I have been using Live Mesh with no problem until several days ago.  Make the long story short, I removed all my folders off Live Mesh and uninstalled Live Mesh off my machines.  I have no folder and file on Live Desktop yet it is showing I have used up 1.7GB of disk space.  Is there any hidden file on Live Desktop?
    Saturday, April 11, 2009 1:31 AM

Answers

All replies

• There shouldn't be any hidden files on Live Desktop. If you sign out then sign in to Live Desktop does it still indicate online storage is being used?
    Jim - MVP Windows Live - Forum Moderator - Live One Care - Live Mesh
    Saturday, April 11, 2009 2:51 PM
  • Hi Tester9,

If you can please submit feedback on Connect:  http://social.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/LiveMesh/thread/d52b350a-f3e0-41c6-8e78-d6378e566b9e if you can please mark it private and include your Live ID, we can look into why it is still showing space in use and if there are any files that are in a stuck state there.

-Ken
    • Marked as answer by kensm [msft] Saturday, April 11, 2009 9:16 PM
    Saturday, April 11, 2009 9:15 PM
  • Hi kensm,

I have submitted a ticket to Connect on 4/10/09.  The Ticket ID is 431863 if that helps.  I have just marked the ticket as private. 

Thanks,
    Nathaniel

Monday, April 13, 2009 3:30 PM
  • Thanks for submitting the bug. Private means that only you and Microsoft have access to the bug report. Note that nobody can ever see the logs and any attachments to your bug report except Microsoft. Fellow users can only read the bug report text and comments, and can vote/validate your bug. When it is marked private nobody else can validate or vote on the bug report.
    -steve
    Microsoft MVP Windows Live / Windows Live OneCare & Live Mesh Forum Moderator
    Monday, April 13, 2009 4:27 PM

• Thanks.  Do you need any other information such as log etc?

Nathaniel
    Thursday, April 16, 2009 1:09 PM