none
cannot download certificate RRS feed

• Question

• i passed microsoft exam no 070-562 on 4rth of may. I am not able to download my certificate as it displays the below message

"If you do not see your Microsoft Certification Program certificate listed, validate that it is an earned credential.

To request your Microsoft Office 2007 Certification or Microsoft Business Certification certificate, or to view your localized transcript, contact Certiport.

If you have questions, contact your Regional Service Center."

shud i wait for 45 days so that i am able to access the digital copy of my certificate?? please leme noe

Sunday, May 6, 2012 12:39 PM

Answers

All replies

• It can take up to two weeks for your transcript to be updated.  Have a look at the following Microsoft page for additional details.

http://www.microsoft.com/learning/en/us/certification/cert-program-membership.aspx#tab5

Brian

Sunday, May 6, 2012 11:14 PM
  •  I can download the pdf version of my transcript. But when i click on "Download or Purchase certificate " i get directed to a page wich displays the below info

"MCP Digital Certification Tool

If you do not see your Microsoft Certification Program certificate listed, validate that it is an earned credential.

To request your Microsoft Office 2007 Certification or Microsoft Business Certification certificate, or to view your localized transcript, contact Certiport.

If you have questions, contact your Regional Service Center."

can you please explain what the above means??

I need the original digital copy of my certificate. But i am not able to download it . please suggest

Monday, May 7, 2012 10:37 AM
  • Have you passed exam 70-536?  You need to pass 70-536 and 70-562 before you will get a certificate to download.

When you see answers and helpful posts, please click Vote As Helpful, Propose As Answer, and/or Mark As Answer

Jeff Wharton
    MSysDev (C.Sturt), MDbDsgnMgt (C.Sturt), MCT, MCPD, MCSD, MCITP, MCDBA
    Blog: Mr. Wharty's Ramblings
    Twitter: @Mr_Wharty
    MC ID: Microsoft Transcript

Monday, May 7, 2012 10:48 AM
  • Thank you sir . After passing 70-536 what certificate will i get ?
    Tuesday, May 8, 2012 6:48 AM
  • You will get MCTS: .NET Framework 3.5, ASP.NET Applications

When you see answers and helpful posts, please click Vote As Helpful, Propose As Answer, and/or Mark As Answer

Jeff Wharton

Tuesday, May 8, 2012 7:12 AM
  • Is there any timelimit within which i shud take up 70-536 exam??

Is it ok since i have taken up 70-562 exam first ?? and later i can write 536 exam?? wont it affect in any way??

Tuesday, May 8, 2012 10:06 AM
  • Is there any timelimit within which i shud take up 70-536 exam??

Is it ok since i have taken up 70-562 exam first ?? and later i can write 536 exam?? wont it affect in any way??

At this stage no date has been set for when the 70-536 exam will be retired.

You can sit the exams in whatever order you like so there's no problem with you having done 70-562 first.

Jeff Wharton

Tuesday, May 8, 2012 11:12 AM
  • Thank you soo much , very helpfull indeed
    Tuesday, May 8, 2012 12:02 PM