Mesh Won't Install on XP SP3 RRS feed

• Question

• Have not been able to get LM installed on my XP Home SP3 machine. Error message is "Some updates were not configured."

Installed on Vista 64 with no problem, as well as my Windows Home Server on the same network. Tried using the command line with no success. System does have only 512MB of ram, but because of the error message, I don't think that's the cause. I have no proxy installed, so at this point, I'm stumped.

Jerry
    Sunday, August 3, 2008 12:47 AM

Answers

• I'm sure you'll get the standard response - see if you can find the logs (check the sticky messages at the top of the forum for instructions) and submit a bug report (see stickys for those instructions, too). It _does_ work on XP SP3 -- I've got it installed on at least 3 systems running that, though none were as memory-constrained as your system.
    Sunday, August 3, 2008 4:16 AM

All replies

• I'm sure you'll get the standard response - see if you can find the logs (check the sticky messages at the top of the forum for instructions) and submit a bug report (see stickys for those instructions, too). It _does_ work on XP SP3 -- I've got it installed on at least 3 systems running that, though none were as memory-constrained as your system.
    Sunday, August 3, 2008 4:16 AM
  • Thanks. After posting I did send a bug report.

Jerry
    Sunday, August 3, 2008 6:18 PM