none
Finding the best tool to Convert OST to PST? RRS feed

• Question

• I'm looking for the best software for converting my OST files into PST format. I have a thousands of my official files for converting. And I don't want to lose any data. So, plz, suggest me a best tool for OST to PST file migrating.
    Thursday, June 27, 2019 10:07 AM

All replies

• Here I want you to discuss Free OST to PST Converter to change your OST file into Windows Outlook. The free trial version of the software can migrate approximately of your emails to PST. You can also buy the application and also visit here to download the free version:- https://www.gaintools.com/ost/pst/
    Friday, June 28, 2019 4:10 AM
  • In case, manual method fails to convert OST to PST file, you can go for a third party OST to PST converter software. Try such a tool: https://www.nucleustechnologies.com/ost-to-pst-converter.html
    • Proposed as answer by madilynjoyy Thursday, July 11, 2019 10:31 AM
    Friday, June 28, 2019 5:31 AM
  • Hello,

I think you should go to Google to find best Free OST To PST Converter software.

Friday, June 28, 2019 3:57 PM
  • If you are looking for the best tool for your file migrating, then you should try Toolsbaer OST to PST Converter. The OST to PST Converter is very easy to operate and migrate your file lots of file very fast and safe. It can convert , install, and configure your files within 5 minutes and never lose your data. 

OST to PST Converter is a advance software, can support latest version of Windows XP, Vista, 2003,2010,2013,2016,2019 etc..

• Edited by leximasmith Saturday, June 29, 2019 4:47 AM
    Saturday, June 29, 2019 4:42 AM
  • Have a look at Bitacube OST to PST Converter tool.

It helps to convert OST to PST in hassle free manner.

Here you go https://www.bitacube.com/ost-to-pst-converter.html

Beside this, it also facilitate to migrate OST to Office 365. live exchange, eml, msg, html as well.

It has free trial available to evaluate software features.

It cost $49 USD for home license.

Monday, July 1, 2019 9:39 AM
  • selecting Best OST to PST Converter is a tough task as there are many available in the internet.

So, you have to know what do you need in the software

1. Does it provides speedy recovery? (this is the main reason that everyone want this tool for faster recovery as no one wants to kill their plenty of time doing manual recovery)

2. Is it easy to use or not? (there should be no other menu that confuses the usage of the software. it must be easy to use to convert ost file into pst)

3. Must fit to your pocket (as there are too many tool that provide same feature but charge like hell. you must research according to your need)

Some suggestion for OST to PST Converter.

.DataRecovo OST To PST Converter

.Recovee OST to PST Converter

.Datainfotools OST to PST Converter

Thursday, July 4, 2019 9:17 AM
  • Thanks for sharing to this helpful information....i required help to this problem.
    Saturday, July 6, 2019 6:20 AM
  • You don't know which software is best for converting the OST to PST file, use the Zaplogix OST to PST Converter recommended by most of the IT Professionals. This tool has all the features that you need. You can see by yourself how properly this software work. Try the free demo version of this software.
    For home license, you pay $ 49 USD only.
    Visit here for more : https://www.zaplogix.com/ost-to-pst-converter.html
    Tuesday, July 9, 2019 6:34 AM
  • Hi, you can manually export the OST file data to PST file format by using the Import / Export Wizard of Outlook application. But in your case you have thousands of files. So you have to choose the safe and reliable OST Converter Programs. So I suggest you to choose this OST to PST Extractor Application. By using this the user can easily export the data easily. I hope this will help you. 
    Tuesday, July 16, 2019 4:41 AM
  • I would like to suggest you a tool which is highly recommended by all IT Professionals that is named as SysOZ OST to PST Converter. It will help all the user of this software export OST damaged file into Live Exchange Server and Office 365. It also supports Microsoft 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016 and 2019. It is easy to use and risk free OST to PST software which is extract all the OST files and can convert them into PST file, MSG, EML, MBOX, vCard, vCal and EMLX formats with simple steps. You can split your large PST file into multiple small PST file 1GB up to 5GB.

Read more: https://www.sysoz.com/products/ost-to-pst-converter.html

Free demo version software is also available.

Just $39

Wednesday, July 17, 2019 10:18 AM
  • Try OST to PST Converter tool for instant migration of OST files in PST. It comes with a trial version that will help you in understanding the application without any investment. The tool allows working on all Outlook and Windows versions.

More Info;- http://www.osttopst.adwages.com/

Thursday, July 18, 2019 4:56 AM
  • Hello Madilynjoy,

Just Search "Find the best tool to convert OST to PST" on Google to get solution

Sunday, July 21, 2019 5:19 AM
  • You can easily and safely migrate Offline OST to PST format by using ToolsGround OST to PST Converter utility within a few seconds. This migration software is able to export all OST mailbox item like contacts, calendars, inbox, outbox, zip attachments, appointment, tasks entries, journals, user-created folders, etc.

More Info;- https://www.toolsground.com/ost-to-pst-converter/

Tuesday, August 6, 2019 4:18 AM
  • Hello,

Sir, I read your comment and I think this is the best solution for you

Download Ignissta OST to PST Converter Software. This is one of the best convert software which Convert OST file to PST file without any data losing. You can try this OST to PST Converter software without any paying a single coin. Because OST to PST Converter Software is now available as a  free Demo version. Same feature of this software like:

• OST to PST Converter Allow to Split Large OST file Into Smaller Size.

• Recover all Emails Properties Such as: TO, BCC, CC, Time, Subjects, Images, & all Attachments.

• Convert OST files into Multiple File types like: PST, EML, MSG, MBOX & Vcard.

• OST Converter also Support to Export OST file to Office 365 Platform.

For more information of this software: https://www.ignissta.com/ost-to-pst-converter/

Wednesday, September 11, 2019 2:04 PM
  • I would like to suggest you try OST2PST Wizard. This is the best OST to PST Converter tool which can easily convert OST to PST file format without losing any data. It is reliable solution to recover old OST data and migrate your OST data into PST file format. A free trial version is also available for this tool. So, you can migrate upto 25 item for free of cost.

Read more information in detail: Best OST to PST Converter Tool

Friday, September 13, 2019 8:20 AM
  • Must Try Ignissta OST File to PST File converter Utility software https://www.ignissta.com/ost-to-pst-converter/

Ignissta OST Converter is best Utility software which helps to convert ost file to pst file with Simple and Easy Conversion process.

Features about Ignissta OST file to PST Converter

1. No File Limitations, convert unlimited and large ost file to pst format
    2. 100% safe and secure ost to pst conversion results with 100% data accuracy
    3. Capable to convert ost file to multiple file format like PST, Office 365, Vcard, EML, MSG and Mbox
    4. Supported all MS Outlook Version 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010 and 2007

Download ad Install OST to PST file conversion software

Easy and Simple Process

Browse OST file ------> Preview Mail Items ------> Export to PST file

Friday, September 13, 2019 10:09 AM
  • The OST to PST Converter by CoolUtils has been a long-standing software in the market. As one of the contented clients of the company, I have experienced the benefits and advantages the product offered and have been impressed by its utility. I would like to restate my strong recommendation for the OST to PST Converter by CoolUtils.

Read more on their official website - https://www.coolutils.com/OSTtoPSTConverter

• Edited by bradmilton Saturday, September 14, 2019 6:24 AM
    Saturday, September 14, 2019 6:24 AM
  • I have  try one of the best OST to PST Converter tools twice of times, and both the time it left me amazed with its performance.

Once I tried recovering the corrupted OST files and it also Convert OST data into PST file.

you can go for following tools

So, I can say this product is an all-rounder.

Saturday, September 14, 2019 6:34 AM
  • Hello Mandilynjoy,

I suggest you to try manual methods before using any paid utility. But before proceeding with manual method, first take latest backup of OST file. After that perform below listed solutions:

1. Try Import & Export Option of Outlook
    2. Try Outlook Archive features

Both the solutions are explained in an informative article, know how to convert OST to PST manually for free

The manual methods are not the trusted solution. It can cause data lose, To avoid data loss and secure conversion, use SoftwarePro OST to PST Converter.

download

• Edited by lmichelle Thursday, September 19, 2019 7:25 AM
    Thursday, September 19, 2019 7:23 AM
  • End your search of finding best tool to convert OST to PST by downloading eSoftTools OST to PST Converter Tool, this tool is the perfect source to convert OST file into multiple formats like Office 365, MBOX, CSV, EML, MSG, vCard, HTML, PST Outlook. It does not require installation of MS Outlook for converting OST file and supports all file versions of MS Outlook such: 2000, 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016, 2019. A FREE DEMO version pack is also available of this tool, up to 50 emails can easily be converted into all formats.

Explore more info:- Convert OST to PST 

Friday, September 20, 2019 11:03 AM
  • Convert OST File to PST which is fully professional program to convert damaged OST file to MS Outlook PST format. It can also repair and recover corrupt OST data into Outlook PST file format. It also smoothly recover unreadable OST file and convert OST into PST file format with all OST file emails Meta data like cc, bcc, to, from, date, time and subject, etc. It also supports all MS Outlook 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016 and Windows OS.

For more information: https://www.mailsclick.com/convert-ost-file/

Wednesday, October 9, 2019 5:56 AM
  • OST to PST Converter for Mac this application work very will and convert OST file to Outlook PST file format. this tool recovers OST file data along with whole corrupted Outlook OST email items such as - Inbox, outbox, sent mail, note, task, journals, and draft, etc. By using this application, you can also save OST data as PST File format. It supports all Mac OS versions like 10.6, 10.10, 10.11. This software easily recovers corrupt OST file.

For more information visit here:- https://www.mailvita.com/ost-to-pst-converter-for-mac/
    Thursday, October 10, 2019 5:11 AM
  • The best features of Microsoft OST to PST Converter program are listed here:

• It supports live Exchange Server 5.0, 5.5, 2000, 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016.

• Export OST files straight into Live Exchange server and Office 365.

• It supports MS Outlook 98, 2000, 2002, 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016 and 2019.

• Allows converting the single file as well as multiple files which includes inbox, outbox, sent-items, deleted-items, drafts, contacts, calendars, notes (to, cc, bcc, subject, date and time).

• The users can save their resultant data into PST, EML, EMLX, MSG, vCal, vCard, and MBOX file formats.

• This utility provides a demo version to convert 30 email items from each folder.

• It gives a 30 days money guarantee.

Read more: Microsoft OST to PST Converter Free

Wednesday, October 30, 2019 2:34 PM
  • This is highest Software for user WholeClear OST to PST converter Software for a perfect and proper for OST files and their shift into Outlook formats. By using this tool, users are free to move OST files in PST format without any complications. Users will not suffer any loss of data.

Thursday, November 7, 2019 10:34 AM
  • Stellar OST to PST Converter is ranked best among its counterparts. Stellar OST to PST converter was rated higher on its performance by the users, moreover it is recommended by experts in the email migration field. The three best OST to PST converter are from Stellar, Kernel and Datanumen. Stellar is ranked higher because of user reviews and its functionality to offer free conversion of items per folder.

The tool meets the latest feature and compatible with Outlook 2019

• It can be used to export files directly to Office 365
    • The software is able to recover data from encrypted OST files
    • It also repairs the corrupt OST file and manage data
    • The software is easy to use and compatible with Outlook 2019 to 2003
    • It previews the file and give search option to locate OST file
    • The Find option can be used to search items in OST file
    • It gives quality Output PST file without any data loss

Thus Stellar OST to PST tool is the best converter in 2019

Monday, November 11, 2019 11:51 AM