DE-Indexing? RRS feed

• Question

•  

Hi there,

Im little bit confused. I submitted the link to our website (www.zoznamrealit.sk) to the slovak version of live (www.live.sk) and live indexed only our homepage (no other pages). So I submitted another 6 pages from our website and the number of indexed pages raised to 29. I thought now is everything allright, the website is coming to be full indexed/crawled.

Today I was surprised after I found out (in the webmaster tools) that the number of indexed pages falled down to 3! I tried to find out how many pages are real indexed typing the "site:zoznamrealit.sk" in live, but only the homepage came out.

Can anybody tell me how to hell tell the live to index/crawl our website? (robots are set ok, sitemap was submitted) We dont have a spam or trash content, but real and for people interesting content (real estates offers), so I dont understand the logic, that the robot doesnt crawl the website, even after we submited more pages from it. Our site is full valid and very good indexed in other search engines.

I think, Live as a new search engine, should try to do the best to submit the content to the people, not to block the content.

Thank you for your reply and explanation.

Marek

Sunday, April 27, 2008 10:41 AM

Answers

• Hi,

I am reviewing your site and will respond back in a day or two with any recomendations I might have.

Thanks,

Brett

Thursday, May 29, 2008 3:12 PM

All replies

• Hi,

I am reviewing your site and will respond back in a day or two with any recomendations I might have.

Thanks,

Brett

Thursday, May 29, 2008 3:12 PM
  • Any update on this?

I'm actually seeing very similar behaviour with one of my websites.

Do you guys have multiple independent datacenters like Google?

Thursday, June 19, 2008 10:28 PM