none
Coded UI Test run fails while running cases in TFS 2015 Build with 2013 Update 5 test controller and agent RRS feed

• Question

• Hi Team,

Greeting for the day!

I am running Test scripts using build and getting error. Summary as below 

I have Coded UI solution created in Visual studio 2017. TFS 2015 and TFS XAML build. Test controller and test agent 2013 updated 5. MTM 2017.

I had set up Lab environment using above configurations and it is ready. 

Now when i try to run the test i am getting error

Unit Test Adapter threw exception: Could not load file or assembly 'Microsoft.VisualStudio.QualityTools.CodedUITestFramework, Version=15.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified..

Can some one please help in giving light on the issue. I am hardly trying many things it is not working out.

Thanks for your suggestions in advance.

Thanks, Santhosha Baba.

Thursday, March 7, 2019 1:05 PM

All replies

• Hi friend,

Thank you for posting here.

I found a similar issue and you can have a look at it. Hope it helps. 

And according to your description, this issue is more related to TFS. Since this is test forum, we discuss about testing with visual studio test manager here,  I suggest that you could open an new thread on the stackoverflow or DeveloperCommunity with TFS tag. More community members on that forum may further look at your issue and provide more suggestions.

If you have issues about VS IDE, please feel free to contact us. We will try our best to give you a solution.

Thanks for your understanding and cooperation.

Best Regards

Dylan

MSDN Community Support Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com

Friday, March 8, 2019 3:20 AM