AudioCodes Mediant 1000 Problem RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I try to integrate OCS 2007 with AudioCodes Mediant 1000 VoIP gateway. The Mediant 1000 gateway has 2 ISDN lines connected on the phone side. Everything seems to work fine except that the gateway does NOT send the CALLING number over the ISDN. It receives the number from the OCS (I see this in the FROM: <...> line in the SIP messages), but never sends it over the ISDN.

Have someone had such or similar problem and know how I can solve it?

Thanks in advance,

Lubo.

Tuesday, March 11, 2008 6:46 AM

Answers

• Thanks for your suggestion. Actually I was using exactly these guides.

I managed to find the problem. It was that when I limitted only single IP to be able to make call through the Audiocodes gateway, it didn't send the Caller ID ??? When I removed the IP address constraints everything started to work fine ??? The latest firmware I could find solved my issues and now I have both security by IP address and Called ID being sent over the ISDN Smile

Lubo.

Monday, March 17, 2008 7:59 AM

All replies

• You should check the integration guides

http://www.audiocodes.com/Content.aspx?voip=2823

Johan

Tuesday, March 11, 2008 10:07 PM
  • Thanks for your suggestion. Actually I was using exactly these guides.

I managed to find the problem. It was that when I limitted only single IP to be able to make call through the Audiocodes gateway, it didn't send the Caller ID ??? When I removed the IP address constraints everything started to work fine ??? The latest firmware I could find solved my issues and now I have both security by IP address and Called ID being sent over the ISDN Smile

Lubo.

Monday, March 17, 2008 7:59 AM
  • Sega tepurva ti pochvat problemite - v momenta se chudia kak da troubleshootvam poor performance pri vse che vsichki features rabotiat ok ;-).

Iznenada e da vidish bg ime vuv ocs forumite.

I koi e posledia firmware deto e taka dobur, che se chudia dali da upgradna moia? PSTN razgovorite mi sa sus sreden MOS 2.95. Kakuv e vashia? Instalirali ste QoS?

Vania

Tuesday, March 18, 2008 1:39 AM
  • English would help?

Tuesday, March 18, 2008 11:05 AM
  • Hi,

I'm trying to setup a similar environment as you.

I also used the documentation from AudioCodes.

Can you help me with some documentation of the steps you went through?

Thanks in advance,

Rick Horio

Tuesday, April 29, 2008 9:58 AM
  • Hi,

if phone call to MOC,does the phone number can be accessiable by MOC?if it does,how to?

Thanks

Eddie

Tuesday, April 29, 2008 1:41 PM
  • OCS does reverse number lookups in AD and displays a user or contact when the number is found otherwise displays the phone number only

Monday, May 5, 2008 8:30 PM