Cannot sign in with Office Communicator 2007

• Hello: 

I can sign onto OC from different machines at different locations.  But this Machine I am on will no longer let me sign on.  When I try and sign on I get the error message "Cannot sign in to Communicator.  You may have entered your sign-in addrees, user name, or password incorrectly, or the authentication service may be incompible with this version of the program. If your sign-in information is correct and the problem persists, please contact your system Administator."

I can remote into another machine and the sign in works fine.  When I try and start the Microsoft Online services, it tells me it has stopped working.  I have rebooted a few times, and I make sure that OC is the only application running when I try and sign in.  All my sign in information is correct because I can sign on in two locations, or different machines.

Can you help me out with any Troubleshooting idea's?

Thursday, October 28, 2010 7:34 PM

All replies

• This is the Windows Live Writer Forum; for topics pertaining to 'Windows Live Writer'. This forum is meant to be a resource for those who are looking for more information about Writer or want to start a discussion with the Writer team and other people using Writer.

Reference Link(s):

For everything Windows LIVE [Email, Apps and Services]

I hope this helps... Good luck.

Friday, November 05, 2010 2:38 AM