clicking on redeem and the site fails to verify my computer as genuine RRS feed

• Question

•  

the web site never goes into the checking of my vista copy. I click redeem and it brings me back to the same web page and never verifys me.
    Sunday, June 29, 2008 3:03 AM

Answers

• Eligibility information for the Bonus Packs can be found here: www.localpcbuilder.com/eligibile.

If you believe you meet the eligibility requirements but are refused when you attempt to redeem the Bonus Pack, please follow the instructions provided.

Sunday, June 29, 2008 5:43 AM
  • I had the same problem. I emailed Microsoft Bonus Pack department and they have fixed hte links problem. Go ahead and try it again. It will work.

Wednesday, July 2, 2008 2:09 PM

All replies

• Eligibility information for the Bonus Packs can be found here: www.localpcbuilder.com/eligibile.

If you believe you meet the eligibility requirements but are refused when you attempt to redeem the Bonus Pack, please follow the instructions provided.

Sunday, June 29, 2008 5:43 AM
  • I had the same problem. I emailed Microsoft Bonus Pack department and they have fixed hte links problem. Go ahead and try it again. It will work.

Wednesday, July 2, 2008 2:09 PM
  • I would try it again but now I try to get to the Bonus Packs site and its gone. Any suggestions. Seems they really dont want people taking advantage of the offer.

Wednesday, July 2, 2008 5:33 PM