none
Notifications of replies going to wrong email address RRS feed

• Question

• I recently (successfully) changed my registered email address for my Technet subscription and Windows Live account.

However, I am still continuing to get notifications of replies to posts here to my old address.

How can I change that?

• Moved by Mike Kinsman Monday, September 20, 2010 7:38 PM changing forums (From:TechNet Website Feedback)
    Thursday, September 16, 2010 8:51 AM

Answers

• Hi Imacken,

Please follow the below mentioned steps to check your notifications settings :-

1) Signin to forums with your live id and click on My Settings --> click on configure alrets.

2) Select option Your Alerts --> check for the your alert option is on

3) Click on Edit delivery --> Account information will appear on the screen --> select live options --> select Notifications

4) Check for the mail address --> My preferred mail address.

Please check for the correct mail address is displayed to receive the notifications.

Shrikant Maske Tier 2 Application Support Server and Tools Online Operations Team
    Friday, September 24, 2010 1:01 PM

All replies

• Anyone?
    Friday, September 17, 2010 3:59 PM
  • If no-one here knows the answer, can anyone recommend where I should go to solve this problem?
    Saturday, September 18, 2010 11:01 AM
  • moving your post imacken.  This new forum might know how to help.
    MSDN and TechNet Subscriptions Support
    Monday, September 20, 2010 7:37 PM
  • Well, still no help.  Anyone?
    Friday, September 24, 2010 7:42 AM
  • Hi Imacken,

Please follow the below mentioned steps to check your notifications settings :-

1) Signin to forums with your live id and click on My Settings --> click on configure alrets.

2) Select option Your Alerts --> check for the your alert option is on

3) Click on Edit delivery --> Account information will appear on the screen --> select live options --> select Notifications

4) Check for the mail address --> My preferred mail address.

Please check for the correct mail address is displayed to receive the notifications.

Shrikant Maske Tier 2 Application Support Server and Tools Online Operations Team
    Friday, September 24, 2010 1:01 PM