Extending CRM 2011 course 80295 RRS feed

• Question

• Has anyone who is NOT strong in the pre-reqs taken this course? I would be interested to know how you got on.
    Thursday, May 2, 2013 10:24 AM

Answers

• Hi,

I am a Microsoft Trainer. I am planning to become CRM certified in 2013 so that I can expand the types of classes that I can teach. I find that this course has a lot of good content, but not necessarily enough to just take the class and pass the exam.

If you don't know much about the prerequisites and you are thinking of taking the course, I suggest that you contact the training center where you are thinking of taking the course and see if you can start a conversation with the instructor. If they understand your concerns, they may be able to provide some links for information that might help you prior to class. They can also help you understand whether you would be comfortable enough in the class to do well, or if you should take other steps before attending the class.

Mike

Mike Corkery, MCT, MVP (Office Systems), MCSD (Windows Store Apps), MCITP, MCPD, MSF, etc. Please do not forget to click “Vote as Helpful” if any post helps you and "Mark as Answer”if it solves the issue.

Thursday, May 2, 2013 3:40 PM

All replies

• Hi,

I am a Microsoft Trainer. I am planning to become CRM certified in 2013 so that I can expand the types of classes that I can teach. I find that this course has a lot of good content, but not necessarily enough to just take the class and pass the exam.

If you don't know much about the prerequisites and you are thinking of taking the course, I suggest that you contact the training center where you are thinking of taking the course and see if you can start a conversation with the instructor. If they understand your concerns, they may be able to provide some links for information that might help you prior to class. They can also help you understand whether you would be comfortable enough in the class to do well, or if you should take other steps before attending the class.

Mike

Mike Corkery, MCT, MVP (Office Systems), MCSD (Windows Store Apps), MCITP, MCPD, MSF, etc. Please do not forget to click “Vote as Helpful” if any post helps you and "Mark as Answer”if it solves the issue.

Thursday, May 2, 2013 3:40 PM
  • Thanks for your advice Mike, I have spoken to the instructor. I would still like to hear from anyone who's actually taken the course though!
    Thursday, May 9, 2013 11:19 AM