none
C# & Visual Studio Community

Question

• Searching the forum w/queries for where to post is nauseating. Why doesn't anything for C# of Visual Studio show up? I have no idea where to ask except to post here in 'Where in the forum ...' trying to get pointed in the right direction.

Not to go negative, but this is so snafu for MS. Extremely frequent where a huge subject is absolutely not found where you would think it is. Current example: in these forums. Am I supposed to ask under the 'blogs' section??

My question pertains to an error in Visual Studio Community when programming a Windows Forms application in C#. If this is the right place to ask, after solving many other errors by using the internet, I have one remaining error.

My problem specifies that I create a separate class for PresentationGUI. My other classes are Housing, SingleFamily, MultiUnit and HousingAPP. The error, in PresentationGUI, is 'The name InitializeComponent does not exist in the current context.' Yes, I can find numerous "hits" online re: that error but they all seem to relate to programming problems way over my head, with applications I have not heard of.

Can anyone inform me where in the Technet forums I should post? Or is this the place?

Thank you in advance,

Mac

Tuesday, March 24, 2015 1:46 PM

Answers

All replies