Product key RRS feed

• Question

• Where do I find my product key if I downloaded LIve one Care? I need to put Live One CAre on another Cpu without buying it again.

Sunday, December 9, 2007 11:39 PM

Answers

• Hi

You dont need the product key;

From

http://onecare.live.com/standard/en-gb/install/addcomputerinstall.htm

Add Windows Live OneCare to another computer

If you have an active Windows Live OneCare subscription, you can add another computer (up to three total) to your existing subscription. Just follow these easy steps:

1. Using the computer you wish to install Windows Live OneCare on, click the link below to begin installation.
    2. When the installation is complete, open Windows Live OneCare and click the Activate button.
    3. Sign in with the same Windows Live ID you used when you first installed Windows Live OneCare and then follow the directions.

HTH

Rosie

Monday, December 10, 2007 8:17 PM

All replies

• Hi

You dont need the product key;

From

http://onecare.live.com/standard/en-gb/install/addcomputerinstall.htm

Add Windows Live OneCare to another computer

If you have an active Windows Live OneCare subscription, you can add another computer (up to three total) to your existing subscription. Just follow these easy steps:

1. Using the computer you wish to install Windows Live OneCare on, click the link below to begin installation.
    2. When the installation is complete, open Windows Live OneCare and click the Activate button.
    3. Sign in with the same Windows Live ID you used when you first installed Windows Live OneCare and then follow the directions.

HTH

Rosie

Monday, December 10, 2007 8:17 PM
  • hi has any one got the key to live one care .

need this urgently .lost mine as this can be used with any computer .await reply asap...thanks

Friday, December 14, 2007 2:10 PM
  •  chippy3355 wrote:

hi has any one got the key to live one care .

need this urgently .lost mine as this can be used with any computer .await reply asap...thanks

Product Keys are unique and one can never be used again after used to activate a subscription. If you need to activate another copy of OneCare for your subscription or reinstall, you activate with the same LiveID used to activate originally.

-steve

Friday, December 14, 2007 6:01 PM