• Question

• hello pals

so have been working on flow to create a multi approval flow

just 2 Manager signin

when item is created from my sharepoint list

it create an approval, then under condition 

if yes, it send a mail to d creator, if NO it also send mail to the creator

then create an approval 2,also condition 2

if yes, it send a mail to d creator, if NO it also send mail to the creator<sub style="font-family:'segoe ui';,segoeui,":;helvetica neue":;,helvetica,arial,sans-serif:;font-size:10.4px;height:auto;margin-bottom:0px;margin-margin-right:0px;margin-min-height:0px;padding-bottom:0px;padding-padding-right:0px;padding-word-wrap:break-word;"></sub><sup style="font-family:'segoe ui';,segoeui,":;helvetica neue":;,helvetica,arial,sans-serif:;font-size:10.4px;height:auto;margin-bottom:0px;margin-margin-right:0px;margin-min-height:0px;padding-bottom:0px;padding-padding-right:0px;padding-word-wrap:break-word;"></sup><strike style="font-family:'segoe ui';,segoeui,":;helvetica neue":;,helvetica,arial,sans-serif:;font-size:15px;height:auto;margin-bottom:0px;margin-margin-right:0px;margin-min-height:0px;padding-bottom:0px;padding-padding-right:0px;padding-word-wrap:break-word;"></strike>

then if update item on the sharepoint

now this is my issue

when I create an item in the sharepoint list

it send mail to the 1st approver to approve or reject

if he/she approves it

my flow will just run successfully without waiting for the 2nd approver

also it will send 2 mail to the creator that it request has been approve then the 2nd mail will be that is request has been rejected without anyone rejecting it

please PALs I really need your help.....Thanks 

Tuesday, September 3, 2019 4:48 PM

All replies