WMENC_SOURCE_TYPE.WMENC_AUDIO specify audio device? RRS feed

• Question

• Hello,

I am using the Windows Media Player Encoder to create screen captures, currently I can capture the sound from my computers in-built microphone using - 

AddSource(WMENC_SOURCE_TYPE.WMENC_AUDIO);

AudioSrc.SetInput("Default_Audio_Device", "Device", "");

Do you know how I can change this to record the actual computer sound (What should I change "Default_Audio_Device" to?) so that there is no background sound, such as playing a video game and recording the sound it creates?

Thanks,

• Edited by justsomecoder Wednesday, August 6, 2008 7:31 PM Mistake
    • Moved by Michael Sun [MSFT]Microsoft employee Monday, August 11, 2008 7:15 AM Off Topic for Visual C# General (Moved from Visual C# General to Off-Topic Posts (Do Not Post Here))
    Wednesday, August 6, 2008 7:22 PM

Answers

•  

Hello ,

Thank you for your post!  Unfortunately I am not able to determine which forum or newsgroup is best suited for your question at hand.  Can you provide me a little more detail in regards to the product or technology you are inquiring about?

Thanks!

Thanks & regards,

Ashawani Tier 2 Application Support Server and Tools Online Engineering Live Services Team
    • Marked as answer by ashawani_dubey Thursday, November 27, 2008 5:22 AM
    Thursday, November 13, 2008 8:46 AM

All replies

•  

Hello ,

Thank you for your post!  Unfortunately I am not able to determine which forum or newsgroup is best suited for your question at hand.  Can you provide me a little more detail in regards to the product or technology you are inquiring about?

Thanks!

Thanks & regards,

Ashawani Tier 2 Application Support Server and Tools Online Engineering Live Services Team
    • Marked as answer by ashawani_dubey Thursday, November 27, 2008 5:22 AM
    Thursday, November 13, 2008 8:46 AM
  • Did you have a solution for this?

I'm facing the same issue.

Thanks

Friday, April 12, 2013 6:02 PM