Customize the date selection calendar RRS feed

• Question

• I would like to change the default calendar that shows up when selecting a date from a CRM field with datatype Date.

What I want to do it add the week number on the right of the calendar. The user request is to show the week numbers of the side of the days (to make a faster search).

Is it possible to do it?

Tuesday, October 8, 2013 10:51 AM

Answers

• Although this might be possible, it is highly unsupported to modify the look and feel of CRM controls by manipulating the DOM. It is possible that such a customization will break when update rollups are applied.

Please feel free to contact me via any of the following methods:

• Marked as answer by MarcoPierobon Thursday, October 10, 2013 11:05 AM
    Wednesday, October 9, 2013 6:41 AM

All replies

• Hi,

I think instead of customizing calendar (which could be unsupported and difficult), add a new field in front of the date field. Then use a JavaScript to update the field with the number of the week on change of the date field.

Small Business Accounting Solution for CRM 2011

Tuesday, October 8, 2013 2:28 PM
  • The user request is to show the week numbers of the side of the days (to make a faster search). I have updated my question.
    Tuesday, October 8, 2013 6:52 PM
  • Although this might be possible, it is highly unsupported to modify the look and feel of CRM controls by manipulating the DOM. It is possible that such a customization will break when update rollups are applied.

Please feel free to contact me via any of the following methods:

• Marked as answer by MarcoPierobon Thursday, October 10, 2013 11:05 AM
    Wednesday, October 9, 2013 6:41 AM