Office Standard 2007 military appreciation ediction ....Not Valid? RRS feed

• Question

• My laptop has a trail edition of microsoft office home and student 2007 edition installed already. I brought a brand new laptop, but it doesnt have a cd-rom so I can put the CD to download. Does anyone know the link to where I can download the Office Standard 2007 since Microsoft doesn't have it on their website. I really need to put this in my laptop since I am a full time student and need to have access to microsoft. Thank you. ps: I tried putting the product key, but it is not letting me on the home and student verision which is pre-installed in my laptop.
    Tuesday, October 12, 2010 4:32 PM

Answers

• Hello, jiffy10

If you bought Office Standard 2007, you won’t be able to use that key with Home and Student, you will need to first uninstall the Home and Student version and then install Standard.

Regarding actually installing it, since I am assuming you have a retail boxed edition, the best I can suggest would be to copy the install files from the disc on a computer with a CD drive and then transfer it over via network sharing or a flash drive.

David
    Microsoft Answers Support Engineer
    Visit our Microsoft Answers Feedback Forum and let us know what you think.
    • Marked as answer by Darin Smith MS Thursday, October 14, 2010 9:37 PM
    Wednesday, October 13, 2010 12:43 AM