Dynamics CRM - How many fields can you have in a Header with no Scroll bar RRS feed

• Question

• Right now we have 22 fields in the header. The pixel size is 80 and I am using 4 columns with a Left alignment. I still have a scroll bar on the left. The user wants to get rid of the scroll bar. How many field can you have in the header that you don't get a scroll bar.
    Friday, July 31, 2015 4:24 PM

All replies

• You already asked this question.

Why you don't just remove the fields until you don't get the scrollbars anymore and your customer is happy?

now you have 6 rows, remove the last row, do you still have scrollbars? remove again the last row, do you still have scrollbars? remove again the last row

My blog: www.crmanswers.net - CRM Theme Generator

Friday, July 31, 2015 5:41 PM
  • I don't feel that I got an answer the last time I posted. As for removing fields I would love to move a lot of the fields out of the header, but the customer insist on keeping all of the fields. They feel that it should work by maybe changing the naming conventions of the label or changing a font or pixel size. I am trying to get an answer for them to say, look. The only possible thing we can do is just take out fields. When doing that, then there won't be any scroll bar. 
    Friday, July 31, 2015 5:52 PM