none
Forum Affiliations

Question

• Hi, at present my forum profile shows me as "Partner", however I am no longer affiliate with an MS partner and have removed my link on the partner site, how do I get this removed.

I have also recently been awarded MVP status, I have link my forum profile in the MVP portal, is there anything else I need to do to get that to show in affiliation?

Monday, January 9, 2017 10:17 AM

Answers

• Regarding the MVP affiliation, it may take awhile to show up, but you can contact your CPM (Community Program Manager) for assistance.

Regarding the Partner program, do you have a contact for this? I don't know how this affiliation shows up.

Richard Mueller - MVP Enterprise Mobility (Identity and Access)

Monday, January 9, 2017 12:19 PM

All replies

• Regarding the MVP affiliation, it may take awhile to show up, but you can contact your CPM (Community Program Manager) for assistance.

Regarding the Partner program, do you have a contact for this? I don't know how this affiliation shows up.

Richard Mueller - MVP Enterprise Mobility (Identity and Access)

Monday, January 9, 2017 12:19 PM
  • There's a backend process that monitors and updates the affiliation tags. If it does not correct in the next few days it may be it broke or is stopped. I'd escalate the issues (both) via your lead as Richard mentioned or possibly mvpga

Regards, Dave Patrick ....
    Microsoft Certified Professional
    Microsoft MVP [Windows Server] Datacenter Management

Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties or guarantees, and confers no rights.

Monday, January 9, 2017 4:03 PM